Personal information collection
We collect two types of information: personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
- Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you ("Personally Identifiable Information").
- We also may collect information that by itself typically cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information (e.g. age, profession or gender), IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Site ("Non-Personally Identifiable Information").
We may collect information in several ways by your use of this Site, as well as from forms you submit to us, or personal correspondence, such as emails that you send to us.
We may ask you to voluntarily provide us with personal information on this Site
When you log onto the Site, our servers may log your IP address, the URL of your request and other information that is provided in the HTTP header.
Personally Identifiable Information we collect may include your name, email addresses, postal addresses, ZIP code, telephone number, credit card, Paypal and payment information, date of birth, gender, age, user name and password, your product preferences, weight-related information, exercise and fitness information, the Yogin’ it products and services you have used and other information either desirable or necessary to provide quality services to our customers and visitors. We may also collect information about you such as your use of the Site and communication preferences.
To the extent we are able to do so, we may link your Non-Personally Identifiable Information with your Personally Identifiable Information. We may also link information collected online with information we collect offline or that is collected online by third parties.
By using the Service, you consent to our retaining all the above-described information indefinitely.
Using personal information
Yogin’ it may use your personal information with different purposes:
- We may use your personal information to enable your access to and use of the website services.
- We may use your personal information to manage the website with the purpose of improving the functionality
- We may use your personal information to process orders
- We may use your personal information to personalize the website according to your interests
- We may use your personal information to send you marketing communications: targeted messages, publications, news, and information about events, special offers, promotions and benefits
- We may use your personal information to audit, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
- We may use your personal information to ensure the technical functioning of our network
- We may use your personal information to develop new services.
- Yogin’ it may use third-party service providers to send and distribute e-mail and to perform other marketing and support functions. We may use information we collect from you to improve the content of this Site, to enhance users' experiences when visiting this Site, and to customize the content and layout of this Site for each individual user.
- We may share your personal information with our affiliates or with select third parties who offer goods or services we think may be of interest to you.
- We may provide your personal information to any other entity that acquires all or a portion of our organization by merger, reorganization, operation of law, or a sale of some or all of Yogin’ it's assets.
- From time to time, we may partner with other organizations or companies to provide co-sponsored or co-branded promotions, services or events and may share your personal information with our co-sponsor(s) and partners.
- We may provide your personal information to service providers or contractors to perform functions on our behalf, such as, but not limited to, companies or individuals hired to: communicate news, deliver Yogin’ it's promotional materials via e-mail and direct mail, promote Yogin’ it's social media presence and activities, to develop, enhance, market or provide any of Yogin’ it's products, to process credit cards and other payments and to assist Yogin’ it with sending communications and performing other marketing and support functions.
- We may disclose your personal information to a person who in the reasonable judgment of Yogin’ it is seeking the information as your agent.
- We may disclose your personal information in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer you products or services you desire.
- We may disclose your personal information to a third party or parties, where disclosure is required or permitted by law. Yogin’ it may be required to use or disclose your information in connection with a legal action or other proceeding, including without limitation, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request.
- We may use third-party social media platforms, including third-party social media websites, to communicate with you.
- We may share with third parties aggregated demographic and statistical information that is not personally identifiable.
Also, through the Site, Yogin’ it may make chat rooms, forums and message boards available to you on the Website. Please remember that we cannot control the information that is shared by members and that anything you voluntarily provide in any public area of the Internet will be publicly available to other visitors on that web site and potentially to other third parties. Thus, please note that you should always exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose any of your personal information in these and similar areas.
Yogin’ it does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information on the Site from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If Yogin’ it learns that, despite these measures, a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information to Yogin’ it through the Site, it will take reasonable measures to delete such information from its records and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required by law).
How and Where We Store Your Information
We store information both in and outside of the United States. If you live in another country outside of the United States, you understand and agree that your personal information may be transferred to and processed in the United States, and that Yogin’ it may be required to use or disclose your information in connection with a legal action or other proceeding, including without limitation, in response to a court order or a subpoena.
Yogin’ it is committed to protecting the security of any personal information you provide to us. We maintain commercially reasonable safeguards to maintain the security and privacy of personal information that you provide to us. After you have submitted your information online to Yogin’ it, we recommend that you end your browser session before leaving your computer. In spite of these protections, Yogin’ it cannot guarantee the security of any data submitted over the Internet. After your information reaches Yogin’ it, however, it is stored on servers protected by procedures and technology designed to block reasonably foreseeable intrusions by unauthorized third parties.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use Yogin’ it services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Opt-Out From Mailings
Yogin’ it Terms and Conditions of Use
A complete statement of our Terms and Conditions of Use can be found here. Yogin’ it Terms and Conditions of Use are expressly incorporated into this Policy by this reference.
By using our Website, you consent to the collection and use of information by Yogin’ it as set forth in this Policy.