| Deep Flow
- Street: Yoga Tree: 2807 Telegraph Avenue, Berkeley
- Street 2: Namaste Grand: 3229 Lakeshore Ave., Oakland
- Street 3: Rockridge: 5416 College Avenue, Oakland. Claremont Resort & Spa : 2829 Claremont Ave., Berkeley
- Postcode: Various locations
- City: Berkeley and Oakland
- State: California
- Country: United States
David Moreno’s focus is to give students a direct experience – feel more - with what they are doing, rather than jumping through lots of sweaty choreography and becoming attached to what they think is yoga.
His style, which he calls “Deep Flow”, brings us deeper into the world of sensation, pulsation, and inner rhythm. Deep Flow combines the principles and practices of Yin, Shadow, Vinyasa, Anusara, and the Bihar schools of yoga. It wasn’t his intention to brand another name of yoga, but he felt a singular style or discipline wasn’t reflective of his practice pr teaching style. “Ultimately, I am teaching hatha yoga – in the classic sense – based on seasonal changes and conditions, as well as the time of day, and the time of our life - known as age” he explains.