Raisin' the frequency
Research has proven that healthy bodies vibrate at 60 MHz or higher. At lower frequencies, the immune system is compromised and we can experience deseases and feelings of struggle, anger, victimhood, shame, etc. At high frequency, we are more likely to experience bliss, happiness, joy, hope, balance, enlightement, unconditional love, feeling a part of all things.
In the persuit of Feeling Good we try to achieve an incredibly high frequency. There are numerous methods for increasing frequency, all based in doing things that tap into our hearts and being in the presence of people that resonate with us.
Although the methods can vary widely accross different people, here’s our recommendations on how to waise our vibrational frequency, all based on PURIFICATION:
1- Purify your body. Toxins lower your energy and your vibration. You can cleanse and detoxify your body through:
- Nutrition: remove cigarettes, alcohol, animal products, refined foods and pesticides from your diet. Instead, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, and try to buy organic wherever possible. Drink lots of water as it drains toxins out of our bodies.
- Lifestyle: Live where the air is fresh and people aren’t blowing smoke at you or try to get our of the city on a regular basis. Be aware of how you breathe: take long, deep, cleansing breaths through your belly. Get lots of rest, you know how much your body needs to replenish. If you can, try to get lymphatic drainage massages regularly.
- Exercise: our favorite forms are yoga and meditation. They are proven to cleanse your body from toxins, through intense breathing and exercises / postures that will stimulate blood circulation and eliminate toxins.
2- Purify your mind.
- Read and watching contents that make you learn and tap into your heart.
- Set aside some “Me time” to be just with yourself and disconnect from outside influences. Quiet your mind, practice Yoga and/or other exercises to cleanse your mind from toxic thoughts and “shake off the dust”.
- Hang around people who you resolate with and who uplift you: people you spend the most time with you are most likely to emulate. If you’re around people who vibrate at a low frequency, you’ll be hard pressed to keep your energy high. For us, as we mentioned in our newsletter this week, being with people like Elena Brower totally raises our frequency and inspires us to raise other people’s frequencies through our presence and actions.
3- Purify your spirit:
- Practice Yoga. Yoga will help you raise your frequency in many ways but, as our friend and Family member Alan Finger says, the goal of yoga is to allow you to sit still for at least 18 minutes.
- Meditate: sit still for 18 minutes a day. When you quiet your mind all sorts of amazing things will come to you. All you have to do is listen and naturally connect to your deepest self and the divine energy. Just sit in a comfortable position, take some deep breaths, do a visual meditation or just quiet your mind.
- Practice compassion, help others. When you genuinely and compassionately help others you automatically raise your vibration. There’s many ways of helping, for example why not start by helping someone today?
- Get in touch with Mother Nature, reconnect with the Source of it all. You will access a deep level of purity and inspiration.
- Listen to music that taps into your heart. As someone wants said, “Music is the food of our soul”.
The point of high frequency isn't just for personal transformation; holding a high vibration and radiating love raises the consciousness of all those you touch with your energy field.
Also, please share your ways to raise your vibrational frequency by adding comments / stories below!